Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello...

Since it's been many, many months since my last posting on here I have decided that I would just delete all my old postings and start out fresh!

Our sewin room is nestled in a small town on the Illinois River. We have been in the crafting business for over 25 years. We offer pieces for your prim/country home and also offer bowl fillers for you to use in your craft projects. Each item is made by me with love!

All of my items, (except for the attic treasures) are either made-to-order or one-of-a-kind, handmade with love by me, and will be stated as such in the description. We do not mass-produce so no two items will be exactly the same. The materials may vary depending on availability and the sizes are approximate and may vary slightly. We try to provide the fabric that is shown in each photo but, in the event that we run out, we will replace it with a similar fabric.


We accept PayPal (preferred) and Money Orders. SORRY NO PERSONAL CHECKS. Once payment has been received, I will ship your item/s within 2-5 days. All shipping is via USPS Priority Mail with free delivery confirmation . Please request optional Insurance. We can not be responsible for packages that are lost, damaged or of the speed once it has been shipped.





~ Kay's Peddlin'Treasures ~

No comments: